HOW TO BOOK 2018-12-11T21:02:37+00:00

There are several easy ways to book your holiday with us.

Please, visit the page TOUR FOCUS or scroll down all upcoming opportunities on the home page and chose a tour of your interest. Here you will be able to find general overview of each focus tour, including dates, locations and targets. Once you have chosen the tour and would like to communicate details, please simply do one of the following:

Via Email:
Get in touch with us via e-mail by simply writing to info@birdingcaucasus.com and we will respond to your inquiry within three working days. Our Operational Manager will be happy to assist you during further communication and provide you with all necessary information on the tour of your interest.

Over the phone:
Another opportunity is a phone call on +995 557 900909 (available also for WhatsApp and Viber).
When making phone call, please kindly consider time zone UTC+04:00. We welcome all phone calls between 09:00 – 19:00 o’clock Tbilisi Time.

Over the Skype:
If you prefer Skype call, please e-mail to info@birdingcaucasus.com and make an appointment for suitable date and time.

Next Step:
Once you have clarified all details with our Manager, you will be kindly provided with up-to date Booking Form and Pre-Payment Invoice. Please, proceed with payment, fill in your details and return it to us. Once we have received your pre-payment and booking form, we will send you confirmation notice and all further details necessary for you to prepare for your trip.

Pre-Payment and Full Payment:
Pre-payment is made up of 20% of the tour cost, which we ask you to provide together with your booking form. Remaining 80% should be transferred no later than two weeks before your trip. In case if you wish to avoid several banking transactions and extra charge for international bank transfers, you are welcome to cover full lump-sum of your tour.